PREDATORY CAPITALISM AT ITS FINEST: Thank-you Congress for making all this legal.
Bet you didn’t know that Experian is in the business of debt collection. Experian sells YOUR CREDIT and PERSONAL INFORMATION to debt collectors to improve their ability to track, sue and collect on debts, regardless of the accuracy of the data Experian has on file. Have you looked at your credit report and discovered bogus or missing info? Credit reporters are under no obligation to file or sell accurate information in your report. You can be “stuck with” aggressive debt collection FOREVER based on totally inaccurate information. There is NO PRIVACY PROTECTION.
Experian website advertises services to debt collectors:
INCREASE DEBT RECOVERY RATES WITH BETTER, MORE ACCURATE DATA
FIND DEBTORS, PRIORITIZE DEBT AND COLLECT UNPAID ACCOUNTS – ALL WITH ONE EASY-TO-USE COLLECTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Get access to the industry’s most accurate, up-to-date data. Experian’s proprietary data is refreshed daily, with more than 1.3 billion updates made per month.
All-in-One System Reduce costs and eliminate redundant systems. Experian® offers a full suite of debt recovery products in one seamless collections management system.
Find debtors fast thanks to our unrivaled data quality
Access both noncredit and credit data sources, including information on more than 220 million credit-active consumers in the United States.
- More isn’t always better. While some vendors focus on peripheral contacts for relatives and associates, Experian concentrates on providing the best right party contact data on the actual debtor.
- More than 1.3 billion updates are made each month, including new phone numbers, new addresses, employment data, and payment history.
Get precise skip tracing data not available elsewhere
- Most skip tracing data providers merely buy and resell third-party data. Experian collects and offers data from a broad range of sources, including our own proprietary credit data on more than 140 million households.
- Validate names, addresses, phone numbers and Social Security numbers against information reported to Experian.
- Append your account data with Experian’s best available name, Social Security number, phone number and address. Alternate and additional entries are also included.
- Obtain best phone numbers, including non-published, employer, home and mobile. (More than 30 percent are mobile phones.)
- Pull together all credit data for a single consumer into one file, eliminating multiple or partial files.
Eliminate multiple, redundant collection systems
- Experian brings you much more than just skip tracing info, with data and capabilities across the full collections lifecycle—from regulatory compliance to debt prioritization tools and account alerts—all in one easy-to-use debt collection system.
- Eliminate the need to purchase, use and train staff on multiple systems.
- Over 1.3 billion updates made each month, including new phone numbers, new addresses, employment data, and payment history.
- Access a complete suite of debt collection products and tools via one web portal.